Join other community gardeners to grow your own organic vegetables and herbs! We have one of the best community gardens in the city with 40 raised beds, great soil, irrigation and and lots of sunshine . Don’t know much about gardening, but would like to learn? Great – our friendly experienced gardeners would be happy to help! We welcome returning and new gardeners, and especially like to see families growing food and having fun together. Beds are available for a reasonable rental fee and a few volunteer hours per season. If you’re interested in learning more, please contact Colleen @ email@example.com
- Reminder – WRCA December Monthly Board Meeting – Date has changed back to – DECEMBER 20/17
- Coming January 18 to WRCA – MONKEYNASTIX
- WRCA Membership Drive – 2017 – Please renew/buy a membership!
- Sunday, October 1 – Run for the Cure
- WRCA COMMUNITY CLEAN UP SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
- WRCA 50th Anniversary Party – Saturday, September 16, 2017
- ZUMBA Zaturdays – NEW at WRCA Hall this Fall!