To be an integrated community connecting partners, family, neighbours, and nature.
Our mission is to foster an integrated community by providing meaningful and inclusive programs and experiences, safe gathering spaces, and advocacy for the needs and interests of our residents.
Neighbourly in our collaboration
- We welcome and acknowledge everyone
- We empower people to connect, learn, and share
- We have fun!
Accountable for our decisions
- We take ownership of actions and responsibilities
- We operate in compliance with relevant bylaws and regulations
- We act with integrity
Transparent in our actions
- We provide a collective, transparent, and collaborative environment
- We communicate clearly and regularly with our stakeholders
- We share ideas and work together with transparency
Utilize our resources with care
- We enable people to channel their passions towards the good of the community
- We are good stewards of our resources
- We pursue quality, value, and sustainability in our efforts
Respect each other
- We value diversity and different points of view
- We promote and facilitate a sense of belonging
- We encourage social inclusion
In the spirit of respect, reciprocity and truth, we honour and acknowledge that we live, play and work upon the traditional territories of the Blackfoot Confederacy (Siksika, Kainai, Piikani), the Tsuut’ina, the Îyâxe Nakoda Nations, the Métis Nation (Region 3), and all people who make their homes in the Treaty 7 region of Southern Alberta.