REGISTRATION FOR OUR 2023 SPRING/SUMMER PROGRAM WILL OPEN ON MARCH 1st
A WRCA Community Membership, along with a Court Membership is required to use our Tennis & Pickleball Courts.
Once the courts are open for the season, you will be given the court access code. Any questions or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the WRCA Pickleball Club, let us know and we will put you in touch with our Pickleball Coordinators.
In order to view court availability and book a time, you must be logged in to your Communal account. Only one Court Membership is required, and is valid for both Pickleball & Tennis.
Tennis Court 1 (West) and Pickleball Court 1 (North) will remain open to our court members on a first come, first “serve” basis.
Tennis Court 2 (East) and Pickleball Court 2 (South) are available to book up to 14 days in advance.
- 1 hour bookings available
- $15 per hour
- Daily 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you to show proof if required
Cancelation Policy: 48 hours notice required to reschedule court bookings. Refunds are at the discretion of WRCA.
We have moved to a new membership system and booking platform
- To purchase a WRCA Membership and/or Court Access Membership click HERE
- To book a tennis or pickleball court click HERE
- Want to be the first to know updates about the courts? Follow us on Social.